Heavensgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Quests List
Capture the Flag EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:43 pm by Subutai

» For Beastbuffer
Capture the Flag EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:21 pm by Abacinate

» Well its been a long time....
Capture the Flag EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:17 pm by Abacinate

» Well now that sucked
Capture the Flag EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:11 am by Beasty

» Well I am back!
Capture the Flag EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 am by Beasty

» allods for cush
Capture the Flag EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:33 am by Mobiuswing

» What Are You Listening To?
Capture the Flag EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 pm by OwlCity

» Break! From this.
Capture the Flag EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 pm by tajahem

» 4 Aba :D watch this
Capture the Flag EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:45 am by Hunner

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Capture the Flag

4 posters

Go down

Capture the Flag Empty Capture the Flag

Post  OwlCity Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 am

nuva idea, just thrown it out to hun and cush they seem to like it Very Happy

rite need 2 teams or 4 depends how many wann play

each team needs an item for their flag atm i think a cape wud b good but idk , i think it needs to b summin tht others can see and distinguish as the 'flag'

each team need a base so idk like we could use first and second valmore mines or summin , by which i mean the brown one and the blue one as opose to lm1 and lm2

i hope every1 is familiar with capture the flag, if not each team has a flag and the other team has to steal it and get it back to their base whilst protecting their own flag

we could mayb start with the 'flags' on the ground in the bases so as they can be picked up , from then on the only way to gt a flag is to kill huever has it
once ded u can only respwn after sum1 has taken the flag off of u be it a team member or enemy

idk how hard this will b but we can work out how many points u need to win we we start it Smile plz do add suggestions

ty again
Owl.
OwlCity
OwlCity

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag Empty Re: Capture the Flag

Post  Yodzee Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:17 am

Umm only thing is cannot "kill" guild members unless it is in the deathmatch area which people will get killed no matter what

playing or not by members not from the guild. as far as an item though you can't "drop" items upon death you can trade it is

a difficult thing to do but can be done. I do like the idea of a CTF I just do not think it can be done. at least very easily.

we shall see though. great idea though Owlcity.

Yodzee
Yodzee
Yodzee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobiuswing Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 am

It would be fun to play capture the flag cause i love it and yet at my age no one plays it.

As for playing it, it takes someone with a higher brain capacity then yodzee to figure out how to play it (jk yodz).

What we would have to do is have 2 teams - one of which is in the guild, and one of which is not (so alts of players in the guild, but not in hg or allied guilds).

As for the flags, this is harder to do, but not impossible. We could make 2 accounts specifically as flags, and name the character on the first account RedFlag, and the character on the second account BlueFlag. Of course the flags would have to be controlled by players. The accounts could have the name of the account and pw for the accounts posted here on the forums or given out in game as nothing valuable should be on the accounts and the accounts should only have the "flags" on them. (Flag shouldn't need a pet as you will see below)

So the 2 teams would be created, one with players logged on hg members and one with members on characters not in the guild. Basically when a player reaches an opponents flag, the flag has to put the opposing player on follow. If the opposing player is killed, then the flag has to stay where it is until either an opposing player comes along again or a friendly player comes along, in which the flag puts follow on again.

There are a couple issues I do realize that could be a problem with this that I have listed below and possible fixes for them are in red.

1. Flag dying due to mob or it getting killed for some reason (whether it be a pker or a bad tab by 2 players going at it or w/e).

Now if the flag were to die at any point this could cause a problem. I think a fix to this would be to have both flags in a party with a "referee" which would be a healer. This way if the flag dies for any reason, the referee would know where the flag is and be able to res it.

2. Would the flag be in a party with the players on its team or not?

I don't think this would be a good idea because it would be very easy for the team to know where the flag is at and defend it.

3. What happens when you get killed by a player of the opposing team?

For this one I don't have as many suggestions. The first I would say is that the player has to stay there until they can be ressed by a teammate. The other would be they have to go back to town, and would have to run (mount is fine) back to their base and somehow have to check in there somehow. (Personally I prefer the first idea.)

4. What happens if you get killed from another source (ex. pker/anti-pker/mob)?

Now this would be harder to deal with since our game would be somewhat interfered with. At this time I don't know how to deal with this and have no suggestions other then the above suggestion.

5. Are mounts able to be used?

I don't think that mounts should be used just to make it more challenging

6. Can buffs be used?

I feel that buffs should be allowed to be used as far as I care, where they are self buffs or not. (This does include hv buffs)

This is all I can think of for now. Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or ideas.

Mobiuswing

Back to top Go down

Post  OwlCity Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:56 am

hmmmmm this slightly complicates things , unless we shout/ad for another guild to play against , tht way we wud b able to kill them, also i like the idea of an account being made for each team , i think tht hu ever can duel screen shud just set up the two flags and put each on follow at required times this way tht 1 person nows where both flags r? or wud this encourage a wee bit o' cheatin'.... idk

we shud deffo refine this idea coz i wud LOVE to see it happen ^^
OwlCity
OwlCity

Back to top Go down

Post  OwlCity Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:58 am

also we cannot kill each other but we can still duel surely ? the winner of tht takes flag?
OwlCity
OwlCity

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobiuswing Fri May 07, 2010 1:57 am

No, it wouldn't create complications, because like I said, we will have guild members on characters that aren't in the guild as the other team. I mean, yes, my higher lvl characters may be in the guild, but I do have other characters that I could get on that aren't in the guild that could still put up a fight (hlp's on summoner classes ftw).

Mobiuswing

Back to top Go down

Post  OwlCity Fri May 07, 2010 3:50 am

ye so if we take our alts and fight against most of our lower members/ ppl tht r the same lvl as our alts , im guessing most ppls alts r like 88-90 because of witch quest?
OwlCity
OwlCity

Back to top Go down

Post  keyblademastersora Fri May 07, 2010 1:39 pm

yea what he said

P.S. UK does not ftw KEY FTWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keyblademastersora
keyblademastersora

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobiuswing Fri May 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Yup, most of my alts are 88+ cause of the witch quest. (of course, you can see all my chars by clicking on my sig)

Mobiuswing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum